Sometime before, a bunch of friends have appeared after some time long alone and studing, after all, calling me to have some good times and have a drink joining old friends, but still young in soul.
Surpriselly they had carried me to a club with dancing girls. After some tricks and buts, there, a girl, have been carried to me, she got in the dance and have tried something more to get party on. And asked me if I want to have more than that.
I have said to she; she was beautifull girl to more than that. And have a nice body to far for what I can see. And for what I was wanting, was not this and was just believing in my friends moment. She waited a minute, not satisfied, and goed away in the darkness between other girls in their less clothes.
I have commed to "home alone" after awhile.
What I want to say is that I have more from she in my lonllyness than what I can get on-line.
-Sometimes I believe more in what I can touch in the soul, than the darkness my friends wants to be together in what they not give a fuck! Which never gonna be like me, but it's just because of this it differs.
Some can be used, some can be paid, some we just live for god.
P.S.: I'm not comndening the happening, it's just about what I feel. From where I came to where I go.
